Our initial housecall is designed to:
Resolve questions that may have begun swirling in your mind since you began considering a remodeling project, such as:
- How will the project affect the resale value of my house?
- Cabinetry: paint existing, reface, or replace?
- Flooring: sand and stain existing or install pre-finished?
- Finishes: how to coordinate metallic finishes (colors) throughout the house–door hardware, plumbing, and lighting fixtures.
- Paint breaks: where do colors stop and start?
- What colors to select for paint in the first place?
Formulate a game plan for moving forward with the project—defining the next steps:
- Use measurements and photos to formulate quotes for various aspects of the remodel.
- Establish timeframes and deadlines for project completion.
- Provide selections, consult on client picks, or set up showroom visits for lighting, plumbing, tile, flooring, countertops, mirrors, and more.